Terms & conditions
Mani Bodycare – terms & conditions for online sales
Date of last update: October 2020
Welcome to MANI Bodycare webite (the « Mani site" or the "Site"), operated by MANI Bodycare B.V., a company registered in Amsterdam with company number 80504914 and whose registered office is located at Postbus: 7838, 1008 AA, AMSTERDAM.
By placing an order with MANI Bodycare for products which are sold on the Site ("Products") you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these T&Cs ("T&Cs"). Please read these T&Cs carefully and, if you are unhappy with any aspect, you should contact one of our customer service advisors before placing an order with us.
We amend these T&Cs from time to time. Please look at the top of this page to see when these T&Cs were last updated. Every time you order Products from us, the T&Cs in force at the time of your order will apply to the contract between you and us. If we have to revise these T&Cs and this has a material impact on your order, we will contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and let you know how to cancel the contract if you are not happy with the changes.
About MANI Bodycare
All sales on this Site are made by MANI Bodycare, a company registered in Amsterdam with company number 80504914 and whose registered address at Postbus: 7838, 1008 AA, AMSTERDAM.
Additional policies, including but not limited to the following (which can be accessed by clicking on the link below), also form part of these T&Cs and should be read carefully before placing an order:
In order to make a purchase through the Site or to use some of the services or features made available to you on our Site you will be required to register. When you register, you will be required to provide information about yourself including, but not limited to, your name, telephone number and email address, which is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change in future you are required to amend your personal online account immediately. We may change registration requirements from time to time. Furthermore, when ordering items, you will be required to provide payment details and you represent and warrant that the payment details you provide on ordering are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
The purchase of Products through the Site is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the Site in accordance with European law.
We have taken great care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that the details, descriptions and prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing. However, we will only accept orders if there are no material errors in the description of the Products or its price as advertised on this website. All prices are displayed including VAT and exclusive of delivery charges. The total cost of your order is the price of the Products ordered plus VAT at the current rate and delivery charges as set out during the checkout process.
We do not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch your order. Items in your Shopping Bag will always reflect the most recent price displayed on the item's Products detail page.
All Products are subject to availability. Validly stated prices on our website remain in effect for so long as the Products is available or as otherwise stated on our website. We will inform you as soon as possible if the Products you have ordered are not available.
Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point at which you click on 'submit order' on the final page of our ordering process.
Acknowledgement and acceptance of your order
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order and to provide you with an order number. If we are unable to fulfil your order following this acknowledgement, we will contact you by email advising you of this. We will confirm acceptance of your order by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Products have been dispatched ("Dispatch Confirmation"). A legally binding contract between us will be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (or, in the unlikely event that a Dispatch Confirmation is not sent due to a processing error, when we dispatch the Products to you) ("Contract"). If you require any information concerning your order please email us quoting your order number. We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, if we have identified a Product error or if we are unable to obtain authorization for your payment.
When offered, free delivery applies to Standard delivery only; next day, express and international delivery options are excluded from this offer. We will endeavour to deliver all orders will be within 3-8 working days as from the day of the Contract, although these timings cannot be guaranteed.
You should inspect the Products upon receipt. You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us (and return the Products in accordance with your cancellation rights or other statutory rights (as referred to at clauses "Your Cancellation Rights" and "Your Other Statutory Rights To Return Products" below).
Payment can be made by any of the following methods: Visa, Mastercard, Ideal.
Payment will be debited and cleared from your account at the point at which your order is dispatched. You confirm that the credit or debit card being used is yours. Please note that all credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the issuer of the card. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to pay or does not for any reason authorize payment to `Mani Bodycare, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of Products. We retain the legal ownership of all Products until full payment has been made by you and received by us and legal ownership of the Products will immediately transfer back to us if we refund any payment for the Products to you. Risk in the Products transfers to you upon delivery.
Your cancellation rights
- As you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract within 14 days as from the delivery date of the Products. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Your right to return Products applies to Products on sale.
- Your right to return Products does not apply to Products made to your specification; or which have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.Due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the products have been opened are not suitable for return.
- To cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is e-mailing us.Please include details of your order to help us to identify it.The cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail to us.
- If you cancel your Contract within 14 days as from the delivery date of the Products:
- Then you must return it to us without undue delay (in the original product packaging and unopened) and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract;
- Products should be returned to the following address …………………………………………………..
- Customers should have regard to any labelling and packaging guidelines produced by the national Post or any other courier that is used;
- If sending by post we recommend you obtain proof of postage as we do not accept responsibility for items lost in transit;
- We will refund you the price you paid for the Products, although, as permitted by law, please note we may reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the Products, if this has been caused by your handling them in an inappropriate way.
- We will refund any delivery costs you have paid in accordance with our Refund Policy.
- We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days after the day we receive the notification that you cancelled the Contract. We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay. If you used vouchers to pay for the Products we may refund you in vouchers.
If you cancel your order but do not send off such Products to us within 14 working days of notifying us of cancellation, we shall be entitled to withhold payment of any refund.
Questions and complaints
If you have any questions about these T&Cs or wish to contact us to complain about any matter in regard to the Products, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfer of rights
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another organisation, and we will always notify you in writing if this happens, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms and Conditions. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another person if we agree in writing.
www.manibodycare.com (Site) is a site operated by MANI Bodycare B.V., a company registered in Amsterdam with company number 80504914 and whose registered address at Postbus: 7838, 1008 AA, Amsterdam.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary/essential cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or use the shopping cart.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after a maximum of 24 months.
MANI Bodycare - cancellation and returns policy
As a special one time exception to our Returns Policy, any MANI Bodycare products purchased during this situation may be returned within 30 days from delivery.
All other terms and conditions under our Returns Policy apply.
We, MANI body care a company a company registered in Amsterdam with company number 80504914 and whose registered address at Postbus: 7838, 1008 AA, Amsterdam, hope that you are happy with your order, but if for some reason you are not we have set out below a summary of your rights in the event that you wish to return a product. Full details in relation to such rights can be found in our general Terms and Conditions for Product Sales.
Please follow the 6 steps outlined below to exercise your cancellation rights and return your goods to MANI body care via post. Currently, it is not possible to return items purchased online to any of our stores. If you made your purchase through a partnered retail location, such as an airport or department store, then any return will need to be made in accordance with the returns/cancellation policy of the relevant retailer and should not be returned directly to us.
- Step 1
As you are a consumer you may cancel your order within 14 days from delivery and obtain a refund.
- Step 2
Simply email our customer service and include your order number, reason for the return and pictures of the product.
Please also include your name, e-mail address and phone number so that we can contact you, if necessary.
- Step 3
You will then receive a prepaid return label.
- Step 4
Package your return item in MANI Bodycare packaging or in a well-padded envelope or box to prevent damage in transit.
All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging. If goods returned are not in a re-sellable condition, we may not accept your return.
We will reimburse the cost of returning the Products to our customer service (in their original packaging and unopened). Please ensure you receive proof of postage or delivery. We are responsible for your parcel only once it has been received by us. Items lost in transit will not be treated as returned, and cannot be exchanged or refunded..
- Step 5
All returned goods will be examined upon receipt. We will not provide a full refund if the goods show signs of unreasonable use. In such circumstances, we will notify you via e-mail that a reduced refund amount will be available, or you can choose to arrange for such goods to be returned to you within 28 days of our notification.
Your right to return goods does not apply to goods made to your specification; or which have been clearly personalised; or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly; or where sealed goods have been supplied which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery.
- Step 6
Once we have processed your returns, our Returns Department will contact you by e-mail. Your payment for the goods (including the initial standard delivery charge, but not the additional cost of any premium delivery option that was chosen) will be refunded by MANI body care as soon as possible by the original payment method, no later than 14 days after we have received the goods (provided that you have returned the goods to us within 14 working days of delivery to you or your notifying us of cancellation). Please note that it can take 3 – 5 working days after we have processed a refund payment for it to appear on your credit card statement.
For further information please contact our customer service.
The above cancellation and refund rights are in addition to your statutory rights to return goods which are damaged or faulty, or not what you originally ordered. Further details of these rights are set out in our general Terms and Conditions for Product Sales.